[bug] sort by on competitors

I can use the “sort by” functions on things like the current profit column on the company page to see what the competitor is up to, even though I don’t have any espionage researched.
Also, I’d suggest that elements of competitor finances shouldn’t be visible in the right side of the screen until you’ve got the requisite level of espionage too (i.e., no patent funding info until lvl 5, or scientists/explorers until you have those levels).

Publicly traded companies would have to publish their profit and loss statements. The espionage would be needed to get details like what is going to be patented.

That was exactly my logic.

Not so. If you do not have espionage and you are sorting by profit on a competitor’s tab, the order defaults back to just the order that the drugs were released. So you’re not actually able to get any extra information that way. Now I think about it, I should have hidden the little arrow at the top so that this was clearer. I will see if that is possible for the next update.

Oh yes. Silly me. I should have noticed clicking it a second time didn’t change the order again.

Don’t worry, it’s not your fault. It’s the fault of the game’s visual feedback not being clear enough. :slight_smile: