Campaign Territories

Let’s divide the campaign map to territories of all the races, so when fighting a cluster of planets I face the same enemy and can crush their last homeworld and this race is OUT for the rest of campaign! Let’s make a sense to the campaign. Otherwise it’s just a bunch of random challenges from internet. I thought that the computer WILL have homeworlds and territories in our campaign and WILL make moves (that can be calculated very quickly) like us and gain/loose territories, which I could see on the campaign map! Why is it just planets connected and random missions (very unbalanced right now!), when it could be so much more?

+1

campaign without that feature just sound quite unappealing to me right now :frowning:

I like Campaign, but I do find (over three or so hours of playing) that Swarm, Tribe, and Alliance guys attack me from the same planet.

RC

You went 3 hours of play without taking a planet that was able to attack one of yours?

Early on, there is a point where you can hold two planets that cannot launch fighters against the next one. I use them as choke points, and pile up my unused fighters at them as a defence should the front lines falter. I usually attack through the north point, and use the south one to hold on - ask any number of historic losers how multiple fronts work out. :slight_smile:

+1 Agreed. Also, it might be nice if the ownership could change to the race of an adjacent planet to simulate the conquering of worlds.