Game can't multiplex curved conveyors correctly.

So I’m working on the “produce 200 combat sickle cell anemia” mission, and I need to use a chromatograph to produce the cure. But since I’m trying to pump them out I’m trying to produce them at 1 per cycle (chromatograph takes 3 to process the cure). I then need to use another set of chromatographs to bring the concentration back to the desired level to finish the cure.

So I came up with this multiplex solution, thinking 3 chromatographs each producing 1/3 of a cure each cycle should net me 1 cure each cycle. Then directly feeding those inputs into 3 more chromatographs and combining the conveyor into the cream maker should produce 1 cure each round.

But when I curve the conveyors they game doesn’t understand how to multiplex them properly:

The game is feeding the cream maker mostly with the bottom chromatograph, then sometimes with the top two. So the top two are clogged and the bottom one is empty, and I think I’m getting 2/3 of a cure each cycle instead of one (every third conveyor input into the cream maker is empty).

So I re-did the output of the chromatographs like this, and it works properly:

Which leads me to believe the game doesn’t understand how to multiplex the curved conveyors correctly when they are so close/so many inputs. watching my first setup, the game will cycle into the cream maker and leave an empty spot in front of the bottom chormatograph despite the fact that there is cure waiting on the adjacent conveyor. I don’t know if this is a good place to post this, or if you care or if it’s fixable, or if you even consider it a bug, but I thought it was an interesting find and thought maybe you guys would want to know

I’ve also got the same issue, but with the corrected example shown above…

The highlighted row tries to push one out, but doesnt, creating a gap (as shown), and then it will push it out the next cycle, meaning there is a gap for future ones…

The issue is when the ingredient comes out of a machine adjacent to a t-section… it can’t make its mind up, plays the animation of the machine opening, and the belt moving, but doesn’t actually send the ingredient out, although next tick it will. … I had the same problem with the top Cryogenic (shown in initial screenshot a post up on bottom left) doing the same thing.

more examples:

Problem!

Fixed!