how do you use the heaven hull?

I don’t get it. It has only 1 hardpoint, so you’d think the other 5 should be spread between engines, powerplants, and armor. Since the third engine you put on a fighter actually decreases its speed, most of the advantage should come from having a bunch of potential armor slots. But tribe has a lot of difficulty taking advantage of that - even with 3 armor slots with the best armor they only get to armor 4.0.

I use them as fat hitpoint absorption tanks that are still reasonably fast. Armor plates still provide absorption, even if you aren’t using them for immunity… it’s just an expensive, non-tribe way to do it.

Although with two Engine 3’s and a pulse laser, you can’t get the Heaven going with anything less than three powerplants anyway.

It sounds stupid, but it has got to be one of the best types of AA fighters around, as other aircraft just have difficulty dealing with that level of saturation. Great with carriers.

I’m going to have to check it out. The hull’s 1.0 power was offputting. The shape of it is cool.