I can't access the strings via Localizor

Hi everyone. I am a native Turkish speaker, and I am trying to reach Democracy 4’s strings via Localizor.
But I’m getting the error, that can be seen on screenshot I provided. Is it a me problem, should I do something to fix this? Or is it a Localizor side problem? Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve heard that some community localization projects were ongoing (like above or using crowdin) I assume that the developer isn’t managing their progress. I’ve heavily contributed to the fan-made Korean localization, which was done via GitHub with a handful of members instead of Crowdin or Localizor (got official localization later that year). So I’d recommend you to create a workshop mod for that or make a group for it. In my case, only 2 main contributors with a handful of helping hands were enough.

If you are just asking where to find the official localization files (english texts for reference), go to installation directory and find ‘translations’ folder.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer. I am guessing that I will have to make the translations myself for Turkish, without using a UI website.

1 Like