Orcon, A new module proposal

Hehe, then they are confused unless along with the smoke trail they constantly accelerate.

Actually what comes to my mind is inspired by the Tribe and their kinetic weapons. How about a “kinetic missile” that passes through shields because it has no warhead - it’s a rocket-propelled bullet the size of a Buick. You could reduce the “uber weapon” threat in a number of ways - slow-firing, high cost, lower damage and/or penetration.

customizable missiles would be awesome… but I think the ship hull selection system to be changed. I’m thinking first you select race, than class of hull, then the hull, not scrolling down through a big list. Same with loading. I find it hard to find any ship designs I’ve made, now it is about 50… So If I want to design a ship using the Federation eagle class Cruiser Hull, I would press ‘Federation’. This would lead me to a menu with ‘missiles’, ‘fighters’, Frigates’ and ‘cruisers’, (maybe if I hovered the mouse over each one it would give the names of the hulls.) So I click ‘cruiser’ then it looks like the normal selection screen.

[Federation]                        Rebels                                      Alliance                                           Empire                                      Tribe
                                           Missiles                             Fighters                                                                          Frigates                                                  [Cruisers]

Sort of like that. (the square brackets are the ones I clicked to get a eagle class cruiser.)

I am know going to start a new thread with this!