A few comments...

Ok, so I got the game on friday, and I’ve already got master on virtually all the intermediate and beginner levels, and a couple of the advanced, so I just figured I@d share some observations. Some of these may already be planned or may have been mentioned before…

1. Great game! I’ve lost a lot of productivity because of you…
  2. I’m guessing it is planned, but I’d love to see a sandbox mode with achievements for getting grade A drugs of different types, mixing together the best combinations, etc. While the challenges are fun, if you are aiming for master then you have to be completely focused on the challenge. I know that is the point, but because of them I’ve never just sat down and built a factory to see what happened.
  3. With the challenges, a lot of them are too dependent on the randomised drugs you get at the start. The image I have attached is an example on the sickle cell anemia challenge I have just started (and that prompted me to write this now). I failed to get master repeatedly due to the fickle nature of the randomisation, meaning that you can be missing the base drug or catalyst you need and have it hidden all the way in the desert unlock, then I landed with this combination. The drug I need is in my starting pair, and requires no catalyst to get it all the way, so all I need to do is research the right machines and the mission will be done.
  4. when it comes to upgrading drugs, there needs to be a way to see where the active area of the upgraded drug is without having it in production. At the moment I resort to putting it in a notepad file on a second monitor. I’d love to see a change to the cure screen so that, once you have taken the drug to the point where you can see where the cure falls on the concentration scale, when you mouse over the upgrade it shows you the ingredient in the upgraded state. It would make planning future upgrades much easier when it comes to removing side effects, blending, etc, rather than having to note it down.

There are probably more, but I’m going to get back to playing…