width = 100
height = 100
powerproduced = 200
cost = 400
racename = federation

[bonuses]
0 = INTEGRITYBOOST,0.30
1 = POWERBOOST,0.30

make sure the width, height, power, and cost aren’t decimals, because it cannot handle decimals for those scripts.

This is my first post, and not quite sure if I even posted correctly but…

Could you make a toutorial or sometthing for the hull editter. 'Cause I have no Idea what I’m doing with the “Form1” thing…

you know that cliff added something like this, right? go to the “Really Flaky Hull Editor.” topic.

Thank’s!

That really didn’t help me… I open up the thing and I move the mouse around and it changes (Y… X…) And I click and stuff and it keeps saying exeption and junk…

Please help meh!

If you’re having trouble with Cliff’s ship editor, then asking in that topic would probably get better answers. If your having trouble with this, you should try Cliff’s editor, it works pretty well for making ships.

too bad it doesn’t work when I’m using a Mac under crossover games :frowning:

Sorry for the very late update. Yea, it looks like my code didn’t test for decimals very well. I was programing this on off time when I was working for Nokia, got swamped, and layed off a month or two latter:P

Have the source code somewhere so I will post if if anyone is interested. To be honest, I mainly did it because I was having fun programing the DXT decompression routine:P

Only real problem i have had for this under windows 7 is that i can’t move the subturrets and they are all off screen. Other than that great program