Crime of apology to fascism, Nazism and communism

Hello community! in update 1.27 Italy happily came out. As an Italian, I know that in Italy there is a crime where it forbids outsourcing to fascism and Nazism. But today I learned that Communism is forbidden in certain former Soviet countries (Bans on communist symbols - Wikipedia). So in the game there should be a non-fundamental law (= that cannot be removed) but a law that can be removed that puts (banned fascism, banned Nazism, banned communism, fascism, Nazism and banned communism)

As an icon since it is a delicate subject you will certainly not be able to put Nazi-fascist or communist symbols (bundle, swastikas, sickles and hammer)
but for example only a hammer and an eagle and above these a symbol of prohibition.

That’s all, let us hear you if you have things to say (especially about the icon that I don’t really know what to reverse me by not putting illegal symbols but also of the “formation” of the options of the law). Expect a comment from Cliff too if he can :slight_smile:

See you later!

Franztroll
1 Like

I could see this as being a way to combat the political polarisation/ extremism dilemmas, with perhaps a Tariffs style of system where at first Liberals are happy with the ban but they get angrier the wider the ban is?

1 Like

in what sense “tariffs”?

1 Like

Tariffs as a policy start with giving a Capitalist opinion boost, but as you slide it to the extreme the boost becomes a negative.

1 Like

I don’t understand the connection of tariffs to crime Nazism / fascism and communism?

1 Like

I am saying that the policy you are requesting, the ban on symbols, can work in a similar way to the Tariff policy and the effect that has on capitalist opinion.

At the low end of the ban, Liberals are happy, because they are happy to see extremism blocked from politics. However as the ban gets higher, aka more severe and intrusive, they will become unhappy, as it is an attack on the edges of politics and a suppression of free speech and expression.

I hope that clears it up.

1 Like

OK, now I understand it

1 Like