[Debug] Error 41 (Patched!!!)

In that case, re-downloading the game entirely should give you an up-to-date version, although it also annoyingly introduces a new bug relating to formations. Typically, I’m going to have to patch it again later today :frowning: So you might want to hold off till then.

Thanks for patching this so quickly! Can’t wait to play again after work tonight!

It wasn’t able to autopatch for me but I’m downloading the installer to reinstall. Thanks for getting on this so quickly!

Thanks for the speedy response, Cliffski!

Unfortunately, my game doesn’t seem to be auto-patching. I can’t re-download the either as I get a message that my password has been blocked from the BMT Micro site. :frowning:

Is this because I originally downloaded the client at work and am now attempting to play at home?

EDIT: Apparently Cliff has chosen protection that blocks the client download access if you’ve attempted to run the game from behind more than one IP address. I called BMT Micro and they gave me a 1-time exception so I was able to re-download from home. I understand the desire for piracy protection. Maybe for the full game we can use key codes or online authorized user accounts instead of IP addresses to control piracy?