[Feature Request] Improved ingredient transport

The loading docks currently work for finished products, and raw ingredients. Similar to how real companies might have parts made in China, and then assembled in the US so they can say “Made in America”, could there be a system to export improved ingredients and re-import them in a different building? I’ve been playing around and want to make a mega-drug with 4 different top level cures, but run out of room in even the largest building available on my map. If I could export my improved drug into a new building and continue working it, I could make a massive assembly line.

Another idea, though perhaps already thought of, is another level of conveyor belts, similar to underground belts in Factorio. To allow belts to cross one another without ingredient mixups and more space efficient cramming.

They are working on cross-over conveyors, but I would also like your first idea.

Yea, the underground conveyors in factorio are life savers. They would be OP here, but they can be a major advancement in technology.

The first time I played, I thought the arrows going between buildings were for that other thought exactly.

I like those ideas.