[Fixed]Game crashes on linux when playing as Greece/Austria

Hi, I downloaded the Greece and Austria mods, and extracted them to the Democracy 3 dir: ~/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/Democracy 3/. The mods seem to be recognized successfully and I can see these 2 countries in the “New Game” option. But if I choose to play as Greece or Austria, the game quits immediately due to “Floating point exception”. Here’s part of the log in the terminal:

Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(gameoverlayui)/version(20131008180438_client) Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(gameoverlayui)/version(1.0_client) Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(gameoverlayui)/version(1.0_client) Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(gameoverlayui)/version(1.0_client) [1023/120342:WARNING:proxy_service.cc(958)] PAC support disabled because there is no system implementation Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(1381282832_client) Floating point exception Game removed: AppID 245470 "Democracy 3", ProcID 8739

BTW, these mods work properly on Windows.

as a workaround until the next patch edit the missions text file (e.g. greece_xietanu.txt) and fix the path separator for the names_file to be / instead of .

It worked! Thanks.