Game wont move past loading screen

I think I’ve fixed this! I am testing a fixed version now, but don’t want to release it until mitu is back. if you have this problem now and want to try out the patched version, please email me at cliff At positech.do.uk.

Having same issue. Loaded V0.2 and has been working fine for a few days. Upon latest saved data, trying to load, stuck at Adjusting Uniforms. Also see same thing as others reported, the mouse will change to a pointer as it moves over what would be hot buttons as if the game was running in the background behind the load screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, started a new game fine. Saved the game, quit and tried to load the saved game, stuck at the load screen. Tried in Windowed mode, diff resolutions, nothing would get past the screen. Have attached my output log file.
output_log.rar (1.6 KB)

Thanks for posting the log. As soon as mitu is back I’ll point her at it, which I’m sure she will really enjoy :smiley:

Thanks indeed for the log! Looks like it’s a totally different problem than last time, which is promising, at least. :smiley:

This time it seems to be a problem with loading the list of your current aspirations, so there’ll be a fix for this available tomorrow, which will address various other problems with aspirations too. :slight_smile: Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience!