GTB idea thread

One thing I’d like to see is an indication of when a unit’s gun is no longer able to fire. Maybe changing the health meter color from green to orange, or perhaps an icon flash above the unit in place of the ammo icon? This would help immensely on defense as you’d know immediately which units need replacing. Even for attacking units I’d stop clicking them to target an enemy units if I knew it wouldn’t do any good. :slight_smile:

• Chris

Hey, funny, I’ve been mulling over whether this would be a good idea for ages, I think you are right, and I’ll definitely get it added for the next patch :smiley:

• Entrance arrows on the minimap might be nice.

• During setup, it would be handy to be shown (with the lightning bolt or cross symbol) which units receive command/health bonus from nearby HQs. Sometimes units seem just on the edge of in-command/out-of-command when you click on the command center to highlight its range (you then have to drop it back into the slot so it stays), so it’s sometimes tough to tell.

• Chris

This is excellent, I think I’ll take your idea :smiley: Thanks :smiley:

• A toggle-able colored base for enemy units would be handy. Some of them (particularly the infantry, but also small grey-ish MG guns in the snow) can be real hard to see.

• And on the same subject, a gamma button would be nice for the night missions which can be real tough to see in, even with the green nightvision.

• Is there a way to tell which standard maps are used in an online challenge? I can see which ones have custom maps, but I’d like to play certain game maps, and don’t see how to know what’s what. Would be handy. It was also kinda scary to see 400000 listed as the duration for online challenges instead of 400. :slight_smile:

• Chris

I don’t mean to sound pushy, but if you like those I might be able to help with some of the other weapons too. :smiley:

Oh feel free, it is very much appreciated :smiley: