On Illegal Immigration

Just a small suggestion, wouldn’t it make sense that Immigration itself would decrease Illegal Immigration? Looking at the influencing factors right now, it doesn’t seem to.

The typical argument seen in America is that because immigration procedure is too complicated and strict, it drives many desperate people into entering illegally instead. Now, I don’t know how true that is, but assuming it is, then it would make sense to have Immigration be a negative factor on Illegals.

3 Likes

Also, as of playing for a while. I’ve noticed Illegal Immigration is far too strong. I’ve done literally everything in my power to reduce it, I have full Border Checks, and I’ve even started doing policies to increase Racial Tension just to try and drop it, and it’s still climbing higher and higher in a straight diagonal line.

I think the influencing factors need to be reduced, since this is crazy.

2 Likes

I would agree. It would be nice if I could solve the problem through less authoritarian ways. Personally, I think that the refuge policy should help decrease it. I’m not an expert, but it seems to make sense to me that if you have an easier application process for refugees, then fewer people will try to illegally enter the country. Furthermore, it would be interesting to have some sort of policy like the Dreamers act that would make illegal immigrants legal.

2 Likes

Agreed on all counts. looking at this right now!

1 Like