Pollution rebalancing

But both of those only go in one direction and are directly influnced by policy. The problem I have argued for elsewhere is where one simulated value has a large constant in the other direction than its correlation making it impossble to figure out if I want the first value to increase or decrease.

The original post where I brought this up was on the link between food price and obesity, 0 food price increases obesity but as food price goes up this reduction shrinks and at one point it even goes from having a positive to negative impact.
If I hadn’t dug into the game files, finding out what if I wanted food price to go up or down to decrease obesity is literaly impossible without:

1. Taking note of the exact current percentage of the effect.
  2. Implement some policy to make the food price change in some way.
  3. Letting a number of turns pass to see what has happened to the magnitude of the effect on obesity.
  4. If I’m lucky, I made the food price move the right direction and I can keep implementing policies that make it go that way. If I guessed wrong in step 2, totally reverse course and start implementing policies that make food price go the other direction instead.

Edit: Food price thread here: Food Price (+37%) - -> Obesity // Why green arror?

1 Like