[Race/Campaign Release] Star Wars Invades GSB!

i think i`ll wait till you finish your work :stuck_out_tongue:
best level of awe and shock is archieved by high doses of awesomeness

very nice video! just wish i could get the mod to work properly!

edit: has anyone else had an issue with the steam version getting this mod to work?

edit edit: fixed my problem…my comp doesn’t like shaders…turned it off and the mod works perfectly!

That or electricity. lol
What would really make the mod awesome is Mon Calamari Star Cruisers. :smiley:
So far, I had no luck finding any decent images to work with though…

While i like Mon Calamari (whats with the fish name omg?) i like clone wars era ships more,namely the Old Republic cruisers before they became too much triangulish and blocky lol

Well, they ARE fish-people. lol
I looked around for clone-wars ships as well with similar results though I limited my search to only Old Republic vessels. Might have to keep an eye out for Trade Federation stuff too.
Blocky wedge is the new black. :smiley:

Feel free to disregard the previous post. :smiley:

HOLY CRAP
niiiiiice :slight_smile:

^+1
Very nice!!

Vnice indeed

but this mod still won’t work here : (

some1 got a solution for this ?
I even don’t get any kind of error : p
the game works
but no sign of a death star or some rebel’s fleet?

or am I just sitting in the wrong galaxy ?

Sincerly
Sabre

Seems like you have the files in the wrong directory. Where did you install the mod exactly?

dont forget to remove shaders in the options menu if you crash to desktop without any errors…that was my problem and now it works great!

Dantalion, do you intend to release the new ships you’ve made and featured? I would enjoy a clone wars era addon!

Yes. Would I ever tease you guys? :smiley: Speaking of which:

Acclamator assault ships and Lambda Shuttles.

i smell coolness :slight_smile:

So I figured I’d try getting a Super Star Destroyer in the game and this is the result so far:

It’s kinda blurry especially near the back and nothing I’ve tried seems to make it look better short of decreasing the amount of texture and in-game stretching used.
But doing so really takes the “Super” out of “Super Star Destroyer”. :frowning:
Any ideas how to remedy the situation?

This mod is now getting hot! haha. :wink:

oh my god… please make that ship incredibly expensive :slight_smile:
you do realize that the thing is supposed to be over 16km long and be able to aninhalate whole fleets by itself,do you?

lol,this is seriously getting better and better indeed
can you find any CIS ships? possibly more rebel ships…

would also be nice if you divided it to races and give each race equivalent ship pool and firepower… but then again… you would need to get a lot more ship sprites to make a proper race with multiple ships for each…

one tip tho… Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment(version 1.41 and higher) - Sins of a Galactic Empire mod
it has CIS,Republic,Empire and Alliance ships in it,and loads of them and i didnt find many discrepancies in it either (other than scale of the ships that is…) and the textures might be detailed enough

The recent additions of new ship sprites and designs means that the Star Wars mod is truly smashing! Keep up the good work.

One note of caution: All of these tasty modded races, each one full of exciting new modules & weapons, may well be pushing players to the edge of an invisible cliff that they don’t even suspect exists. Read about the potential dangers here, and be careful how many mods you have installed simultaneously.

@Dantalion

To put Super back into your Super Star Destroyer, you will have to shrink every other ship.
With the Star Wars mod in mind - i created this mod viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4550

Edit:Version 1.38 now avaliable

C:\My Documents\My Games\Gratuitous Space Battles\MODS\GSB Star Wars mod

PS: I use that generic mod enabler

sincerly
Sabre

Nice work, but the lights are huge, especially on the fighters. The Alliance ones in particular look almost like fireflies. :smiley:
Are you going to do The Swarm as well?