Suggestions that will make the game even more user-friendly

Hello there. I have a few hours in the game, and just love it :slightly_smiling_face:

I have however a few suggestions to improve the game. Not sure if this is something the rest of you want, or if it is possible to add. But I think it would make the game even more user-friendly.

1. Add a list of the current situations in the country, sorted by the value
    I tend to start dealing with the most urgent situation and one way to see which one that is, is to go by the value. As it is at the moment, you will have to hover over the icon to be able to see that. A list would just be so much easier, I think.

2. Add the possibility to sort new policies by implementation time
    When looking for a new policy to implement, you can already sort the ones available in alphabetical order, by political capital and the popularity. I think it would be great to be able to sort by implementation time as well.

3. Add policy suggestions
    When looking closer into the situations and statistics, the page with causes and effects, I think it would be a good idea to show a list or something, with policies currently not implemented, that would effect that current situation/statistic. That way you wouldn’t have to browse every policy from the “implement new policies” menu.

4. Add links to the different voter groups in Intelligence Briefing
    When clicking on all the different voter groups, you can see that anger feeds support for a terrorist organization, pressure groups and other harmless organizations - and the name of them. I think you should be able to click on the different organizations/groups on the security screen and take you to the voter group.

5. Add a list to see every change you made this turn and how it will affect your economy for the next turn
    When changing sliders, it’s very easy to get carried away :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Perhaps you have increased the expenditure a bit too much as a whole and need to tweek that, before going to the next turn. There should be a screen from where you can easily see every change you’ve made this turn and what that will mean for the economy next turn.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for a great game.

2 Likes

I really like suggestions 1-4! I’m a little concerned that 5 might give too much info, but do agree with the spirit of it.

1 Like

Thanks! :+1:t4: Yeah, perhaps, now when I think about it. Not exactly sure how it will look or work, but at least something along those lines. If it’s possible.