Summin's Feedback

Been playing + reading the forums recently, glad to see that some of the Issues I have seen are being sorted so I will not post them here.

But the issues i’ve found are: The same lack in diversity in modules as was in GSB1. I wish for more damage types, and more armor and shield types to better reduce damage but have a vulnerability to another.

In addition, I don’t like the lack of rapid fire weapons: What happened to salvo beams? Or convergence rays? or Rockets? I would also like to see more exotic weaponry. Like Multi beams similar to Multi-warhead missiles Kinetic weapons are missing too.

I’ve found that Missiles are very good. The downside is the lack of penetration, which is helped by sticking on some torpedos. Therefore, I would like more ways to counter missiles such as defender rockets or missiles. Missiles to kill other missiles.

I also like how shields are done, but they really don’t compare to armor as they don’t have the HP.

Lastly, I don’t like the menu. It is hard to find different modules, and also hard to find a particular ship when you have a fair amount of saved designs. How a about a filtering system for both?

Indeed. I plan on adding some rapid fire variants, partly because I love the visual impact :smiley: