[SUPPORT][WIN] MM installation issue

Hello, I have acquired the installer for the MM expansion so to install it to the standalone version of the game. The installer runs normally, but upon running the game, the expansion does not show ingame. I have tried putting in the files and folders one at a time, running admin and even looking at the registry but the game just refuses to recognise the expansion is even there.

Can somebody help with this?

Hi Stigma, sorry to hear you’re having trouble getting the expansion up and running.

What version of the game are you running, you can find the version number in the top-left of the main menu? The expansion requires version v1.06.00 of the base game or later to work. My guess is that you have an old copy of the base game installed, which won’t work with the expansion.

If this is the case, don’t worry, all you need to do is download the latest version of the base game from wherever you purchased it originally. I have made sure to keep all the links up to date. Install the new version over the top of the existing and it should just work. You won’t lose your save game progress or anything.

Let me know how you get on,

Tim

Your idea is a sound one, Tim but the problem is I acquired the game directly on the site. I still have the reciept for it to send to an admin so to get a patch link or something like it. Thanks for your consideration.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

If you have any issues, try contacting cliff@positech.co.uk and tell him you bought the game via BMT and need the download link resending. I believe he has the power.