conditional-belt

I think there should be conditional-belts, so cures can go more than once through a loop.
I imagine that like you can configure a belt like "as long as intensity less then 5 go left otherwise go streight forward.

I’ve seen others ask for similar and while I haven’t heard anything about that being implemented, you can accomplish something (sort of) similar with the new (directional) “Fixed” belts, by being careful with the spacing/timing.

I’ve colored the 4 fixed belts in the 2 loops in this example. Only the ingredient that has gone thru the dissolver 4 times will exit the loops (and go into the analyzer in this case).

Lol, nice idea!

I came to the forums to ask for exactly this. Maybe make it quite expensive to do, but I would love to be able to use a single production line for multiple cures with something like:

IF drug_1 AND intensity < 8 THEN allow ELSE discard.

Where discarding would send it down a third way.

… And a new programming language was born: Belt Scripting.

Jokes aside, a Scripted Belt would be interesting to see, but it will be more interesting to see who creates the most complex “Belt Script” and gets it to work. Even more, Belt Scripting Competitions or Tournaments!