[EPIC] Global Map & Global Warfare [EPIC]

I grayed out sectors that is taken by original GSB races. Currently I refining the map (creating the outlines for original races & etc.), so I just grayed out sectors that can’t be taken by player-mod races in order to avoid confusion.
It’s just a lot of work to do :slight_smile:

And sorry for any inconvenience I caused.

Wow, now that is a LOT of reserved space :open_mouth:
I can’t wait to see this finished, expecting awesomeness =D

I know. Magnificent, isn’t it? Makes all those modded factions feel real tiny.

Because modded factions are just guests in this universe :slight_smile:
Some of them powerful, but still guests :slight_smile:

Oh hrm ok, then I will search for an other spot. searching

Ok here it is:

To put it that close to Rebel territory… You need permission of Archduke Astro.

So, here is the revised edition of Archduke Astro:

Make it so! :wink:

Please my friend, you forgot to choose a color (same for Pirates and Scavengers or for each one different it’s up to you). And please not green one - there are already 4 or 5 green colored races on map :slight_smile:

Ok so green is out of the question. Well what about crimson? :wink: I think The Order might be already a reddish thing so maybe I take a dark red? Ok I see the colours on the first page represent the already chosen. So like I said, because The Order has a kinda normal red I would choose a darker one. Scavenger and Pirates will have the same colour. I’m thinking about fusing the mod so that those races become one.

I think my previous post might’ve gotten buried under all the awesome. Anyway, I’d like the Solarian Union put into play.

Quite soon I will update this map (2-3 days or so) + I will write small update about my mod :slight_smile:

P.S. Don’t be shock if you meet up with unknown Tridium resource or mysical Adamantium :slight_smile:
P.S.S. Did you knew that magnetism-based shields can be solid-state? :wink:

Ohhh, damnit, yes i know (in theory), please tell me that you are not going to make a shield with extremely huge resistance…

Well… they don’t have extremely huge resistance :slight_smile: And the not so epic and powerful like that sounds :slight_smile:

Rejoice, the Global Warfare Map is up and running again :slight_smile:

Archduke Astro, please tell am everything I placed right (at least approximately)?
Darkstar, now it’s you call to claim the locations for Uni-T :slight_smile:
Cen2050, you’ve mentioned the Union operates from very remote place, can you show it on map? :wink:
Forge, now you can freely claim any free location. But one moment, don’t take a location that is close to nomad, otherwise you will need to consult with Archduke Astro :slight_smile:
Eich, you got your crimson color or did I misunderstood again?
Randy, …

P.S. Other details like anomaly effects, names for other regions, and other minor details I will add later, and even maybe as active script on page itself :slight_smile:

OMG AWESOME!!! =D

Somewhere near the Purple Death put in the Uni-T Central Core.

For the rest of the roaming cleaning fleets
Please place those as you see fit.

Hey there Now that I have been able to see the map I would like to have the area near 37 by 85 for my Homeworld series mod. I would like to get my foot in between the Federation and Alliance spaces.

Very impressive stuff. And I still see plenty of unclaimed areas for smaller mod races … hmmm. :wink:

This misspelling is also present in the Greater Viloet Abyss. Just as a note.

Sorry, I forgot to mention very important part:
* If you want to place your race in the close proximity to original GSB races, you need Archduke Astro’s permission.

That’s the point :slight_smile:

_< Fixed it :slight_smile:

ok I am looking at that, and He has sent me a message and i am working on his request. I hope to have it up and running soon™.