[feedback] [suggestion] endless mode

Big pharma really need a career/sandbox mode. Big pharma is a good concept/idea with amazing mechanic, but the fact you have to start over every time you finish a challenge is not fun, for me at least.

I wish there was a “career” mode where you would compete against other company endlessly (could be define as difficulty, easy = more like a sandbox, the other company are almost always behind you progress-wise; normal/hard : they actually try to take “more market %” than you)

Also, while playing, event, challenges (similar to the one currently in-game) and contract/request (from drug-seller, ingredients manufacturer etc…) would randomly happen.

Exemple :

“We overstocked on foaming hycalartis juice, for the next 2 months, it will be 3$ cheaper.”
“we are in need of good painkillers, if you can make painkillers with a quality A or above and export it to us, we will pay you 5$ more for ever pill for the next year.”

The other company could also complete these challenges (at the hardest difficulty of “the career mode”, the other company would do it faster, and if they are on easy/sandbox: they would completely ignore the challenges/contract)

This is just my opinion, fell free to say what you think, but please don’t say “well if you don’t like it just leave” : bigpharma is in beta = the time to give feedback.
I probably didn’t explain my thought well, mostly because I’m french, but my opinion still stand : challenges, like they are currently in the game, is not fun for me and that an endless/sandbox/career mode would be more fun.

I like this idea

Endless mode could work well my simply implementing a loss condition, or an ever increasing challenge that the player must surpass to survive.

There are already temporary events which increase or decrease the value of specific cures, although ones which depend on the strength of the cure, or the side effects would be cool as well.