[Fixed 1.05][Bug 1.03] more bugs ;)

three more bugs and a GUI glitch here:

• choosing an upgrade for power no longer crashes the game but it seems to do nothing (or 0.08% (you probably mean 8%) is negligible)
  • placing an object (such as a production building) over an import slot makes it “undeletable”
  • even after researching all speed imports etc. the game still chooses the closest import slot even though one is readily available just one tile further

This is deliberate. I intend to have a researchable tech along the lines of ‘supply distribution management’ that makes the stockpiles have a more intelligent view of importer queue lengths :smiley:

oh and I managed to kill both the Expenses graph and the Save system:
I researched all tech (yes every last thing) had 48 research stations, a full production line of the most expensive car available (50 or so in stock) for somewhere around 55k each with the slider at 100% premium, with all upgrades; produced a few things and had about 20 million USD in cash. That seemed to be overkill.

Anyhow, I also had a question about producing stuff. When you do so the stock remains idle as well if an import slot is closer, it might be a good idea to have an option to disable a certain import if it is produced in-game. Would the sve file be useful, it gives an error message when loading it up:

Furthermore: it might be a good idea not to have the game jump to the top of the tech tree when a research project is completed when the tech tree is still on screen.

here are the last few lines of errors.txt:
23/1/2017 - 22::43 - missing tag: hours:…\src\SIM_LoadGame.cpp 1197
23/1/2017 - 23::11 - missing tag: hours:…\src\SIM_LoadGame.cpp 1197
23/1/2017 - 23::12 - missing tag: hours:…\src\SIM_LoadGame.cpp 1197
23/1/2017 - 23::13 - missing tag: hours:…\src\SIM_LoadGame.cpp 1197

I can’t seem to add the XML, so I added a rar-file corrupt save and last one before that.rar (907 KB)

Cheers, had fun though

Wow, you really got into it then :smiley: Thanks for the save, I shall investigate. How long did it take you?

Hi, I cannot reproduce this. You mean a resource importer? Could you explain a little more?
Thanks

Hey Cliff I placed a "make Windows unit with the back end (right bottom corner) over the import slot. ( the windowey things for conveyors) and it was incredibly hard to get rid of the production building, but managed it in the end by right clickking everywhere on and around it.

Completing the tech three wasnt that hard 1 quick production line that makes 1 car per 7ish seconds was enough to pay for the 48 researchers. I think it’s doable in under 90 min. But still takes Some effort though

There will be some tech tree expansion coming soon, and lots more eventually. For one thing I need to get the tyre-making machine artwork before you can make tyres :smiley: