GPD, Compass and Reserve - Are those bugs?

Hello, since I’m new to the game, I wonder if those things bellow are meant to be like that or they are just bugs / methods of calculation I can’t fully understand.

1. GPD can’t get any bigger
I’ve been playing the Bulgarian scenario, with both assassination and polital capital turned off for testing purposes. My GPD got stuck and didn’t grow any bigger. As I resorted to graph analysis, it showed 100% increment, a relative but not an absolute value. Is that right? Since GPD is “relative”, any country can’t get any bigger than 100% higher?

This is when GPD got “stuck” (and remained like that for several turns).

This is GPD “stuck” at the same turn as above.

This is GPD “stuck” at 100% - not able to grow further.

2. Reserve “melt down”
Same map, same playing, my reserves simply got down. I changed a few taxes income, but enough to substitute one value for another. As you can see, there were no significative increment in EXPENDITURE, nor significative decrease in INCOME. So… where did my reserve money go?

3. Compass error
Last, but not least, I got some compass errors. Too hardcore for the game?

In-game compass screen shot.

Menu compass screen shot.

If you guys prefer links instead of images, just say so.

Uping.

Also, I just bought the new DLC and installed on a brand new PC. I’ve installed only the core game and the new DLC, but there seems to be an error on GDP screen. Like that one on this old post, some income taxes are displayed in gray color. When pointed over with the mouse, it shows a value like “x0,64” instead of “64%” like the green bars does.

Is that an error that has some effect on gameplay? Thanks in advance.