Mac Version of D3A (Steam): not starting at all

So, as I’ve written elsewhere and received absolutely no word about what’s happening, I have a Mac, and I have both D3 and D3A. I’ve tried posting in the Democracy 3: Africa forums on Steam and I’ve gotten no response, so I’d like to post here.

Vanilla Democracy 3 works fine, as far as I can tell, but when I try to start Democracy 3 Africa I get an error message telling me there is no executable for the game. The game worked fine maybe 6-7 days ago, but after two updates on Steam, I am totally unable to play the game. It would be nice to hear what’s going on and if the game will be fixed anytime soon for Mac users. Aslo, apparently the DLC I bought for D3 don’t connect/work with D3A, but I understand that does happen for Windows users.

So far, no one official has said anything (though it seems someone official DOES answer the Steam user questions from time to time on the forums there). Can someone say a bit about what’s going on? I’m hoping, here on Positech’s own forums, I can get some sort of answer.

Hi, we think we have fixed this just now. Can you confirm its fixed?
Thanks, and sorry about that…

As I said already on the Steam forum, yes, it’s fixed now! Thank you!

Also, it’d be nice to get those DLC from D3 to work with D3A for Mac users…I almost bought the newest one for Elections, for example, put won’t pull the trigger because I mostly play D3A and if the DLC don’t work there, then I don’t need it.