New 1.61 hull editor bug!

There are two bugs in the new hull editor.

First, the grid is now very strange… The upper left corner is at 0;0 (512;512) but the bottom right corner coordinate is 820;820 (-308;-308) with a centre of 406;406 (106;106)
What’s haoppening here?
Where is our old 512x512 grid? Or can we have a 1024x1024 grid? but definitely not a 820/820 grid with a centre at 406x406! Very un-intuitive to work with. :frowning:

Second, we can’t place damage emitters, went I try, they are placed elsewhere! (Where the old coordinate place them, actually…)

I’m fixing this. Also, 1.62 will allow you to set the size to whatever you want using
HULL_EDITOR_SIZE
in config.txt
(but not below 512)

Another bug, ship editor hexagons were replaced by fed turrets xD

Also, i’m not sure if it was a coding error of my module or some kind of bug, but i was editing a hull in the ship designs screen and no matter what i was doing, i just could not replace a particular weapon for another in one. This happened with a single hardpoint, the rest were working fine.

I had to delete the ship design .txt and made a new one, this time worked fine.
Again, i’m not sure what was that, i’m reporting just in case :stuck_out_tongue:

hi, the showing of turrets is deliberate, because it allows you to place the ‘swivel’ point of the turret more accurately. As i recall I had that on a toggle hotkey, but cannot off the top of my head recall what it was…

Oh right, in a second thought, it is useful!