We have pout together a new balance patch for the game in a special steam branch. More details are here:
Here is a list of the changes. Let me know what you think of them:
- Unemployment now contributes towards obesity
- Increased impact of car usage on traffic congestion
- Increased base likelihood of a teacher shortage.
- Unemployment now reduces the chance of a teacher shortage.
- University Grants now increase the chance of a teacher shortage.
- Reduced impact of CCTV on Armed Robbery.
- Added impact of low inequality on Armed Robbery.
- Changed equation for GDP impact on Alcohol Consumption to be non-linear.
- Added impact on doctors and teachers strikes from trade union membership
- Adjusted impact of state school funding on teachers strikes.
- Added effect of wages on Teachers & Doctors Strikes.
- Added effects of science funding and the environment to contagious disease.
- Arts subsidies, Bus subsidies and community policing now reduce unemployment.
- Adjustments to triggers for various events.
- Increased impact of refugee crisis event.
- Effects of corporate exodus event worsened.
- Increased impact of Unemployment on CrimeRate.
- Impact of religion on antisocial behaviour now linked to membership, not frequency.
- Unemployment now linked to antisocial behaviour
- Trade union and Socialist group memberships now contribute towards general strike.