New downloadable collection of mods

And one more mod, Urban Planning,non-cancellable.

loombo.com/dl/6472

Thanks

Next policy - curfews.

loombo.com/dl/6499

Please,comment whether all these mods are workable or are in need for some optimalization,how do you like them in the game?

I haven’t tested much the latest one in the serie, but for the rest, I like them much!

Keep up the great work! And like I said, when Cliffski gets the time, I really hope that we’ll be able to download them automatically from the auto-update in the game, because they are many and good. (Again, WHEN he gets the time, I don’t think it’s a hurry)

Wow, DT, you’re a modding machine!

Tada! I added the curfew mod to the auto-update thing just now. I’ll try and find time to look at the others at some point.
The next games (Kudos) will have a better system where you can download specific mods individually, and see the authors name too :smiley:

Agricultural tax.

loombo.com/dl/6529

Mediation policy

loombo.com/dl/6611

Abortion legalisation dilemma.

Let me know if it sometimes works in countries other than specified -
it sould work only in Spain,Portugal,Gemany and Poland.

loombo.com/dl/6616

!!! A new device to simulate some nasty and dirty politics - with this one you can create a web of mind-warping propaganda in your country. The policy - Ministry of Propaganda is only a part of the mod - you need also to copy dirtysecrets event to the events folder,otherwise the game can be unbalanced. You need to keep liberals happy and some other factors balanced,otherwise you`ll pay severe price for cheating the populace.

MINISTRY OF POPAGANDA MOD

loombo.com/dl/6617

This time:

Netherlands mission 17
Public Media
National Monopolies
Minor Taxes
Church estates

copy “sli”-ended files to slider directory,and others as always.

loombo.com/dl/6625

Mission 18 - Malta

18 is the maximum number of countries you can have on the bar without totally covering the “Main menu” return option. Scrollbar upgrade is much needed!

loombo.com/dl/6664

New policy - Alternative transport

loombo.com/dl/7120

New dilemma - Change Anthem

loombo.com/dl/7687

I created new non-cancellable policy ,intellectual property laws.

If you have any ideas for accompanying dilemmas and/or events please let me know.

loombo.com/dl/7893

hi guys

i made a few mods to the game

http://www.mediafire.com/?6jtzegv20tm

policies:
Anonim Alcoholics - reduce drinkers in a friendly way
Anti-Bureaucracy - support liberalist against state employees
SchoolBus - reduce car usage, support parents
State Security Police - ultimate tool for dictators: prevents extremists bombing
Inflation

event_icon.dds - place this in data/bitmaps folder, replacing the original
its an updated yellow exlamation mark table

these are my first mods, so please make comments

Many of these files won’t download. I use a mac, this is the only place I can get them…

Anyone get ahold of DreamTwisters mods before his site went off line? Some of these sound pretty interesting, and I’d like to try em out while waiting for Dem2.

[b][color=blue]None of the links work… and I don’t understand how to create new policies and dilemmas.

What the hell is with all the _random0,0.1,0.4*x39825723985yu9283yt9238ht9023t98j3 crap?!

I want a 'The nation is demanding we leave the EU due to our sovereignty being slowly stripped away, I support this position…" and

“The EU is a source of income and global stability” blah blah blah dilemma thing.

How would I do it? I’ve read the instructions, but they’re not very helpful. They don’t tell you what the random0 blah blah crap is all about…

For example…[/b]

[color=blue]I really don’t get it…

Smiley, most of the posts in this forum are to do with Democracy 1, not Democracy 2.