Enter your comments and thoughts specific to version 1.006 here…
- Balanced the difficulty settings for all existing maps.
- Defensive AI is now much more intelligent regarding thinking ahead when choosing where to build turrets and place units.
- Improvements to AI tactics during end-game.
- Added 6 new defensive augmentations of armor shields and hitpoints.
- Design hitpoints are now displayed on the unit design screen.
- Tab key now cycles through player-design divisions and populates the deployment bar with them. Shift-tab goes backwards (try it, it’s awesome).
- Double clicking an icon on the division manager now swaps it between the two windows, rather than having to drag them each time.
- There are now progress bars under both the supplies and scores indicator, showing you approaching the supplies cap, and also the victory score level.
- Hulks of destroyed units now have a tooltip indicating what unit they are the remains of.
- You can no longer save out a custom unit with the exact same name as one of the sample units (which caused weird crashes and bugs).
- Added new feature: Airstrikes can be called down by the defender.
- When playing as defender, the deployment icon tooltips no longer display victory point values.[/code]