Spread the word

O.O Niceeeeeeeee!!

A W E S O M E :smiley: :smiley:

You did say to make it epic… I wonder why Cliff hasn’t hired anyone to make a pro banner yet… Also- I’ll work on it some more tomorrow. I’v got homework to do, unfortunately.

Theres been a delay- My mouse if acting up again, every single click registers as a double click (meaning, I can’t scroll, move layers and basically anything that needs precision and involves the mouse).

thats wierd, the exact same thing has happend to my mouse! lucky for me, im on a laptop :smiley:

That’s looking pretty cool :smiley:

That happens to me when the mouse is almost dead ^^
Poor mouses, in one year i use 2-4 mouses xD

Continuing the banner now- new mouse… should be done by tomorrow.

Here’s the semi-finished banner (waiting on Cliffski on some possible renders- if he has time): http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2685/gsbbanner.png
I’ll update if anything new comes.

Ok, I’v discovered a few mistakes… I’ll correct them later.

Oh great and mighty maker of banners!!! May I make a humble request?
OK
Add some parts of the campaign background (like flying ships) to the right background, it will fill in the picture a bit more and also give some idea of what GSB is about.

I know- I’m waiting on some possible 3D renders from Cliffski… If he has time. We must be patient… (it’s funny coz most of the stuff in the banner right now, aren’t actually in the game. Wait, this is like those Ebony adds all over again.)

If it was like those Ebony ads then we’d be getting entirely the wrong type of people here. Wait a minute… looks at Randy Soooo… did you wonder why we’re all going on about spaceships, or did you assume it was some kind of code? :stuck_out_tongue:

Like this game a lot, will tell my friends about it.

Thanks… I am using it now…

I’d like to mention that I heard about this game via word-of-mouth as well.

Someone posted on the Armada 2526 forums (http://ntronium.com/simplemachinesforum/index.php?topic=457.0) and that got me thinking about it. Eventually I saw the game on Steam and I picked it up. I’ve been enjoying it ever since.

I’ve furthered the chain and have shared with my friends the fun I’ve had with the game. At least one of them picked it up as well.

Word of mouth sells!

Side-note, Armada 2526 is a fantastic 4x Space game from an indi developer with a lot of variaty and depth. The game designer is always on the forums monitoring the game and works very well with people there to improve and/or fix issues with the game, much as I have seen with Cliffski.

My god Cliffs i thought you were a moderator! But a dev walking amongst us consumer peasants? I shall advertize this mighty fine product whenever it is appropriate, and write postive review at steam.

I did a post about lessons learned playing GSB on my blog!
Ininim - Learning with games.

ininim.com/?p=416

Awesome, just one thing, we call to Gratuitous Space Battles “GSB” not GSR xD

Whoa! I must have been drunk on lack of sleep from playing GSB so much… hukhukhuk~