Airport Expansion Crash

Hey guys I’m having an issue with the “Airport Expansion” dilemma.

I want to allow the expansion however when I try to the game instantly does a “Democracy 3 has stopped working” on me :P.

This is the Windows version, I activated the product on Steam but it didn’t seem to want to boot so I directly downloaded the WIn version.

However I appreciate it is still in beta but I’m here to ask if there is a solution to the issue bar re-coding?

Terrific game btw

Specs:
i7-740M 4 core(8 threads) @1.73Ghz
6GB DDR3
425M GT 1GB Nvidia
monitor res 1920x1080

I’ve just reproduced this, and yup it seems to be a bug. I’ll fix it in the next version.
Workarounds:

Only say NO to airport expansion
or

Open up
\democracy 3 \data\simulation\dilemmas\AirportExpansion.txt and change this line:

OnImplement = CreateGrudge(Airport Expansion,AirportExpansion,Environmentalist,-0.08,1.0);CreateGrudge(Airport Expansion,AirportExpansion,Tourism,0.06,1.0);CreateGrudge(AirportExpansion,AirTravel,0.11,1.0);

to be

OnImplement = CreateGrudge(Airport Expansion,AirportExpansion,Environmentalist,-0.08,1.0);CreateGrudge(Airport Expansion,AirportExpansion,Tourism,0.06,1.0);CreateGrudge(Airport Expansion,AirportExpansion,AirTravel,0.11,1.0);

Just signed up to report this one. Awesome game so far and this is the only real bug I’ve seen.

I also got this bug. Otherwise great game indeed.

And fixed now!