Assets

Is it possible to mod in new assets? Such as a bunny rabbit, or a dog leash.

And if I can add a dog leash, can I create a new solo activity for walking the dog, but only if I have the dog leash?

Thanks!

I’m really getting a kick out of the game… it’s quite addicting. Woops! :slight_smile:

Sure it’s possible. I did a few (in assets.csv) like
#,sim_book,Yogabook,Yoga,books,Discover your inner world through bizarre body positions,book_om.bmp,71,100,28.50,0,“REBUYABLE”,609,showdetails,#,#,“yoga,0.1,1.0”,“stress,-0.23,0.91”,#,

#,boardgame,Board Game,general,Play until everybody quarrels with everyone,ass_citadels.bmp,87,128,34,0,“STEALABLE,SELLABLE,REBUYABLE”,#,#,

You just have to create a bitmap and corresponding activities (as with yoga above).

For walking a dog, I suggest somethig like new activity (in solo_activities.csv):
#,dogwalk,Dog walk,Allow the dog to lead you in muddy places,play doghowl.ogg,0,default,0,0,0,-1,-1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,#,“boredom,-0.2,0.25”,“stress,-0.04,_STRESS_DEGRADE”,“fitness,0.09,0.85”,“weight,-0.01,0.92”,“tiredness,0.20,_TIRED_DEGRADE”,#,“dog,1.0”,“dogleash,1.0”,"_energy,0.2"

Cheers, KudosPhoebe

Pheobe is right, theres a column in the solo activities stuff that you can put pre-requisites in. Thats why you can’t practice the guitar without owning one etc etc,

Thanks!

I thought it was possible, and I even tried it, but I must be doing something wrong. I think I’ll add the yoga, and see if I can get that to work. Maybe it will show me what I’m doing wrong.

I did manage to change the dog and cat pictures to be my own dog and cat. So now I’m not ignoring them when I play the game, but including them. HeHe. :slight_smile:

Thanks again. If I keep having problems, I’ll come back.

Okay, I figured it out. I was not adding the “#” to the end of the line. Took a bit to figure that out.

Now, my question is, how do I get the bunny to need to eat, like the dog or cat? I’ve looked all over, and I can’t figure it out.

For a game that is so easy to mod (which is my favorite part of the game), I sure do feel like a dope :slight_smile:

Thanks!