Back button with quarterly report problem

If the quarterly report is up on screen if you select something and then use the back button it won’t return you to the quarterly report. For “Economic Forecast” and “Budget Report” the mouse back button is useable and there is a clickable back button on the screen, both will take you to the main view instead of back to the quarterly report.

For “situation imminent”, “Cabinet report”, “polls report”, and the dilemma, there is no clickable back button on the screen and the mouse back button does nothing.

I’ve tested this with the latest version of the game, on steam, playing as Japan. I have not tested this with other information boxes like the security warning.

1 Like

Also noticed that on the electioneering page, if you go to the perceptions tab and then click on either trustworthy, strong leader, or compassionate to see the graph then the back button on the mouse will not function correctly.

Sometimes the back button will take me back to the main view, close the electioneering window but keep the graph on screen. Sometimes the back button will switch tabs on electioneering but keep the graph on screen.

1 Like