Bugs, and... and... and...

Hello Cliffski,
Please excuse me, but I am not the English, which is why I work with translators.
I bought their game ProductionLine via Steam and version 1.20.
I was very happy and had my fun, since I have also worked in this industry before. Then came the update 1.21 and the problems started. Crashes, errors in research with the power plant, speed is no longer good, mistakes in the delivery to the bearings, and … and … and.
On the forum side I read somewhere, that this should become better with Patch 1.22. Now I’ve been waiting for this patch since Monday, but unfortunately nothing will happen. Among the above mistakes, it is no fun anymore to play and I regret it by now that I have spent the money.
It’s a pity, because their game has potential and would like to continue playing, but my holiday this week is over and I could only play it sporadically.
Why is not there simply between a patch, which fixes the worst errors, or the possibility to go back to version 1.20.
Pity cliffski, I would have the game as well as they gladly further supported and recommended. :frowning:
Thank you
Norbert

Hallo Cliffski,
bitte entschuldige, aber ich bin den englischen nicht mächtig, weshalb ich mit Übersetzer arbeite.
Über Steam habe ich ihr Spiel Production Line gekauft und mit der Version 1.20.
Hab mich sehr gefreut und hatte meinen Spielspass, da ich zudem ehemals in dieser Branche gearbeitet habe. Dann kam das Update 1.21 und die Probleme begannen. Abstürtze, Fehler in der Forschung mit dem Kraftwerk, Geschwindigkeit ist nicht mehr gut, Fehler bei der Zulieferung in die Lager, und… und… und.
Auf der Forumseite habe ich irgendwo gelesen, dass dies mit Patch 1.22 besser werden soll. Nun warte ich schon seit Montag auf diesen Patch, aber leider tut sich nichts. Unter oben genannten Fehler, macht es keinen Spaß mehr, zu spielen und ich bereue es mittlerweile, dass ich das Geld ausgegeben habe.
Schade, denn ihr Spiel hat Potential und würde es auch gerne weiter spielen, aber mein Urlaub ist diese Woche zu Ende und ich könnte es nur noch sporatisch spielen.
Warum gibt es nicht zwischendurch einfach mal einen Patch, der die schlimmsten Fehler behebt, oder die Möglichkeit wieder auf Version 1.20 zu gehen.
Schade cliffski, ich hätte das Spiel sowie sie gerne weiter unterstützt und weiterempfohlen. :frowning:
Danke
Norbert

Cliffski updates almost every week, so the 1.22 update will come probably this week! Somewhere around saterday or sunday.

Edit; Cliffski stated friday as a possible release in one of the bug topics