Can you tell the difference?

If you take the time to think about performance bonuses, you’ll see that anything which helps a player boost the base abilities of other modules is going to give you a tactical advantage. Tactical advantages, if not offset by greater tactical penalties, are Really Good™ to have. In the great majority of gameplay situations, no sane player is likely to turn them down.

/here endeth the lesson :stuck_out_tongue:

yes sanity seems to be something i lack

Look, you could be “mad as a hatter” for all I care – but as long as you’re also a polite & constructive forum member, it generally doesn’t bother me much.

However, asking brutally unimaginative questions about stuff in a way that makes me think you’re trolling these forums is a much larger and more immediate problem. [size=85]( Hint:[/size] [size=50]don’t do that )[/size]

Let’s get this thread back on topic now. :wink:

Since the point of this thread was a teaser for the Oh So Sneaky release of GSB v1.60 ( Although one of the features that came with v1.60 and no one was expecting was the direct control ! )

Soooo, we need a new image from Cliff to showcase some of the hard work he has conducted behind the scenes between Projects since the last release . . No pressure Cliff :slight_smile: