Cannot upload/update mod

Hi there,

I made an Argentina mod based on the existing one on the Positech website. I updated it a lot, made quite a few changes and plan to make many more.

I uploaded the mod onto steam workshop, but people can’t seem to be able to download it and now I can’t update it or even re-upload. I get this error when uploading or trying to update the mod from the in-game mod screen:

Missing file during packing:/builddir/Democracy3/code/game/src/App_WorkshopPacker.cpp 171

Might not be word-for word because I can’t c+p the text. But after that dialogue appears, I click “Dismiss” and the game just closes down.

So yeah, anyone have any idea why this is? It seems to be missing something from the game directory, but don’t think I deleted or moved anything and the rest of the game works fine. Uploaded my mod yesterday just fine, just can’t update it today.

EDIT:

It seems to be a problem with the game cache. I checked the integrity of the game cache on steam and 4 files are missing. The files are then downloaded, but when I try and update the mod, I get the same error. Then check the cache again and the files are missing again. I have repeated the process a few times, and can only conclude that the missing files are the files needed to upload mods.

Bump?

I would really like to be able to upload the mod. If not, then maybe I can upload the files on here and post a link on steam?