Corruption and Senate Ideas

Hi i was thinking about adding these 2 features that exists in all the countries

Corruption Idea

This is a blue icon (statistical data) which will be affected by the expenditure and the income of your country more spend or income=more corruption, this can be reduced by a policy which name is “Anti-Corruption Department” and with education. In the country mission file there will be a text like corrupt = from 0.00 to 1.0 and this will determinate how much your country will be corrupt, so 0.00 corruption level will be highly reduced and 1.0 will be highly increased

Senate Idea

This is a new feature in the top right and represent a senate that will approve or disapprove your policies changes, implements or cancellations, the election for them will be every 2 years and in the country mission file there will be 3 options Senate: yes/no active or not the senate. Senatenum: x Number of Senators that are in your country. Senateloyal: 0.0 - 1.0 the loyalty of your senators with same party, 0.0=they only look if the policy is good or not, 1.0=they will follow all the decisions that you make

Thanks and i hope that this 2 ideas come reality, obviously the corruption idea will be more easy than the senate idea
Comment if you like this idea and how can we improve it, Thanks.

Do you like this idea?

Like this Idea, I already thought a bit by myself on Corruption, cause this is missing in the game.
Perhaps also let it be influenced by state-employees, more state-employes increases corruption.

that’s a better idea thanks, but the problem is how to make this mod if cliff can help us that would be great

the corruption idea sounds awesome,
gave it a quick shot and made this, you might want to take this to build up on
just install it as an ordinary mod, needs descriptions, icons, balancing… (mostly everything)
corruption.zip (4.09 KB)

Corruption: Might be an interesting idea. Suggesting it be based solely off the number of state employees is a violently insulting backhand to anyone who’s ever worked in the public sector. I’d suggest the non-violent Crime ratio is probably the best measure for how corrupt a country is.

Senate: I’m not quite clear what you’re suggesting. What happens if the Senate does turn down your policy? Does it not happen? A hit to popularity?
The approval of parliament/congress/(insert your national equivalent here) is already abstracted by the political capital system; you can only wrangle the legislative branch into agreeing with so much.