Corvettes, Destroyers and Super-Cruisers

Your don’t really need em’. Look at my <> Class <>, belonging to Praetorian’s new <> fleet. It’s pretty huge (sprite wise) but it doesn’t involve any stretching of ship components (only immense levels of tiling).

Ah yes, that <> - while that is true and and you have used plenty of tiling - i was thinking more on the intricate details of some of the widgets on the hulls . .

Though it would take ages, it is still possible to tile any GSB ship component (if you modify each area, separate armour to a new layer, fill the blank areas with tiled versions of other areas of different ship components that would fit in). Well, I could.

Yeah, tiling armor works well - For example when i tested that particular ship i used a tiled armor set to fill in the blank areas

Is proud to present a new lineup of Federation Eagle Cruisers.

Download: <>

has idea
I’m posting my own logo tomorrow…

I have felt a disturbance in the force . . .

Ok - there it is . .

Yay!, One more satisfied customer, I’ll work out the hull files and get these in-game to replace mine soon. Thanks a billion Darkstar! I’d offer my services as a programmer to write out hull files. But I’m pretty sure you got that under control and such.

It’ll have the same, orgasmic graphical style as my avatar and pic sig…

I have to say, I do like the graphics you’ve been putting out.

All in a days work for the Friendly Community Mod Squad . .
<< insert banner and theme song>>

Thanks for the offer, but as you have guessed i have it somewhat, kinda, partially under control . .
At the moment i am trying to create some new hulls for Uni-T, Creating these Eagle Cruisers was a nice break.

pets own ego
So do I…

pic sig . . ?
Which one is your picture signature ?

LOL

no offense darkstar, but I found the damage textures to be… not as good as they could be. It may be that I had to convert to .png from .dds, but the rest of the image was fine. So I went ahead and made a new damagetexture:

Or, you could just use my awesome method…

You forgot to disable the nacell that got damaged . .

This is the texture i used for the flame in the background
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6213#p45126

If i change the underlay to the one here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6207#p45077

Or if i change the underlay to the one here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6207&start=15#p45399

did you shrink the second underlay? I don’t put one big picture under the ship, I take the second underlay image you used and shrink it then copy for however many spaces I need.

I’ll be finished by Monday… Here’s what I’v gotten done so far (after about 6 hours of work):
Note: The projector effect (in the moddle) is just a placeholder graphic- still experimenting on how to get the best effect. And Darkstar- you did say that you were going to step up ur game… Now, I’m gonna step up mine.