Crash on start

I finished installing GSB2 from steam and got the attached error. Also attached is the graphics setup for this computer. How can I get around this issue???

Hello there! Please read the rules for this support forum, which include telling us exactly which build number of GSB2 you’re running. This sort of data helps us to help you. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Was this a fresh install or a patch from the beta version of the game? Do you know the screen resolution of your desktop?
Can you send me (cliff at positech dot co dot uk) the files inside \my documents\my games\gratuitous space battles 2\debug
Thanks

I currently have 1.26, it was a fresh installation via steam a few minutes before my first post. Today I have been getting error 447 instead of 450. The logs seem to disagree on my screen resolution I have it set to 1920 x 1080 but I don’t know what the game is using. It looks like the game is trying to use the HD 4600 not my GT 740m that I want it to. Not sure what to try next…

I am still having this issue, has progress been made on your side? GSB2 is using the integrated GPU, despite configuring my drivers to make it use the dedicated one. This is the only game that has this issue.

To add insult to injury, I tried running GSB2 on my girlfriends laptop powered by an i3-2370 (no dedicated GPU) and it worked. So despite the fact that my integrated GPU is more 10X more powerful than hers GSB2 crashes when it initializes on my integrated GPU due to lack of resource (weird since I have 4X the available memory for graphics)…

I’m emailing you now…