[FIXED] Tobacco Tax Decrease

Noticed in the files you have two ‘tabacco tax decrease’ events. Both identical.

"id":"tabaccotaxdecrease", "duration":0, "ramp":300, "delay":50, "cureDemandChanges":[ {"cureId":"cough","change":10}, {"cureId":"bronchitis","change":10}, {"cureId":"cancersymptoms","change":10}, {"cureId":"cancervaccine","change":10} ] }, { "id":"tabaccotaxdecrease", "duration":0, "ramp":300, "delay":50, "cureDemandChanges":[ {"cureId":"cough","change":10}, {"cureId":"bronchitis","change":10}, {"cureId":"cancersymptoms","change":10}, {"cureId":"cancervaccine","change":10} ] }, {

EDIT: This too.

"id":"eatlikeaking", "duration":400, "ramp":100, "delay":30, "cureDemandChanges":[ {"cureId":"gout","change":10} ] }, { "id":"eatlikeaking", "duration":400, "ramp":100, "delay":30, "cureDemandChanges":[ {"cureId":"gout","change":10} ] }, {

Thanks for the heads-up. Have you had fun making any of your own events yet? :wink:

I’m not gonna try any modding until you’ve got most of the worst kinks worked out so it won’t be made null after an update.
That and I have yet to find the actual text.

On a side note, despite having it ticked to log me in every visit when I restart my computer I have to re-login.