Fullscreen Issues

Dear Positech,

Big Pharma is a great game; but my user experience so far hasn’t been so well.
I play this game on a MSI laptop (GT72) - which has a NVIDIA GT980M in it. I use Windows 10.

My first problem is;
whenever I run the game on full-screen, I never get the chance to see ingredients even though am able to click and switch between tabs.
Also, I would like to know if the game supports different refresh rates, i.e. 120 or 144Hz?

Sorry if I created a duplicate post on the forum, I searched for my issues but couldn’t find my exact questions/ answers.

Have a great 2016!

Emre

Hi Astroy,

Sorry about the late reply. Could you give a little more information about the issue you are facing?

“whenever I run the game on full-screen, I never get the chance to see ingredients even though am able to click and switch between tabs.”

Are you saying the ingredients are not showing when on full-screen? Can you post a screenshot please?

Regarding refresh rates, the game is capped at 60Hz due to V-sync (I noticed some nasty tearing with it switched off). For a management strategy game (non-twitch) this is normally sufficient, but I’m sorry if it bothers you. I will add a setting to turn v-sync off I think.