[( MegaMiniMod v2 (v2.02 released!) )]

For those a little lost on installation, this is a copy from the original thread:

1. Install Kudos 1.09, and I recommend removing old saved games (Documents\My Games\Kudos 2\savegames)
  2. Extract (or copy) contents to the Kudos 2 directory, overriding the old files
  3. Enjoy!

Your Kudos 2 directory is ‘likely’ “C:\Program Files (x86)\Kudos 2” but it might be “C:\Games\Kudos 2” or wherever you put it. Basically you’re copying the files out of the downloaded ZIP and into the Kudos 2 directory and overriding the old files. Always be sure to keep a backup of your Kudos folder in case you want to go back to the unmodded game.

To download just grab one of these:

EXE
sugarsync.com/pf/D6310277_7 … nload=true

ZIP

TAR

“Template” Saved Games (due to a max of 3 URLs per post just add HTTPS to the front of this)
://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6310277_76820739_43463?directDownload=true

SomeGuyInABikini, still has no idea how Mac or Linux handle all that

I’m having the previously mentioned error in a mac, where the game crashes after the 20th birthday. I’m guessing that this means the mod can’t really work on macs, but I wanted to ask to make sure?

Update: I made a little Social Events mod that reproduced this effect. I suspect that there is an error in a csv causing this. Will check on that.

Holas,

I’ve never had access to a Mac system to try and debug it, but nobody’s been able to tell me why it fails specifically on them, so if you figure it out let me know and I’ll update the mod :slight_smile:

SomeGuyInABikini, curiouser and curiouser

Did you ever dabble in creating clothing items for women? ^.^ It’s been a long time and I was wondering haha. And what were the additions to avatars that you did add?

Not sure how to update the links in the original post, so the new link to download from is:

The ZIP, 7z and TAR are there, along with the savegames template. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

SomeGuyInABikini, copying and pasting is the most sincere form of flattery

Huge thanks for this. Tried updating the original post, but couldn’t figure it out as well. Will poke around with the files and try to release an updated version, if time permits.