[Ships] Flagship

Everyone uses the smallest cruiser they can, anyway. You don’t see the big ones often.

Whatever advantages you would need to give to a larger-than-cruiser hull would have to be ridiculous.

Yea i’m starting to run into the problems of the super cruisers being tooo powerful to be harmed with normal non-super weapons. I’m going to look into it and try another approch.

hmm, well the problem with a super cruiser is that it would have to have really strong armour and shields due to the fact that A: nearly everything could hit it, and B: the shield bubble would let frigates (and maybe crusiers) in. therefore, it would need short range Anti-Frigate weaponry, otherwise, beam cannons could tear it apart. Also, what race is the flagship for? if every race, would the ISSB work on it?

I have made the shield a litte weaker, and will incress the armor damage absorablility. And maybe work on a inclost defence beam for the frigates and maybe fighters. I have one of each race and there should be a thread about my supers here somewhere if I reamber right. though I have reposrts of the armor repair being tooo good at its job. I have not done much work with my supers as I have moved on to the Eve-online mod. But i might reactivate it to take a closer look into it once more.

Lone starr

While the tactical viability of some kind of super-ginormous cruiser is questionable…I think a huge space station/juggernaut thing would be awesome. If some expansion were released giving each race a gigantic death machine, I’d certainly pay for it.

Large Single allowed ships would be awesome!

Ideally though, a super-ship would have enough module slots to get an average armor of 50+, and therefore be virtually immune to fighters (like the Death Star, minus the exhaust port).

/signed
(I want my mile long command ship)

sighs and goes to work, but stops and looks up " um Sir what race do you want? and what ships you want to be epicly upsized?"