Suggestion: Max Strength

So, I made a level 3 cure and ran out of lab space to finish the product, so I just stuck an analyzer on the end of it so it can tell me what i needed to shoot for for my next lab space investment.

Trouble is, I removed all the tracks (and the only thing that can tell me the level and max strength of the ingredients) and I’m starting to move the machines over to make an efficient placement route in the new area and even though I analyzed the max strength of the level 3 cure, I didn’t write it down and there’s nowhere in the game that shows me max strengths other than “ingredients” and it only shows level 1s.

A mouseover on the “cures” page would be perfect to show the max strengths you’ve already analyzed. Not just max strengths, but the entire 4 block set including side-effects (and their max strengths) just like when you click on a conveyor that has ingredients on it 1/2 way down your assembly line.

Do the devs actually read these?

This was bothering me earlier. I too would love to see this suggestion implemented.

The max strength also depends on the base ingredient used to achieve the effect. Lots of different ways to achieve this. Same goes for the machines and concentrations used to upgrade each cure. And yes Tim reads these

Well you cannot have the a single “entire 4 block set” because after the base ingredient is imported you have the ability to burn, thrash, spin, or otherwise discombobulate the ingredient. So one could easily have many “4 block sets” appear as a popup tooltip in this case (Like your drugs in the company tab).

However, it would be nice if the full set could show up when hovering over a base level cure. When not doing a mouseover of a base level (green drug) cure, it would be nice to see the upgraded ingredient including the max strength if previously discovered in this game as suggested by the OP.

Not really sure what you’re meaning to say.

Well, yea you can change the “4 block set” around, but just for informational purposes it would only show the base (original) cure and side-effects… I see what you’re saying. I guess it could only be the cure because there are thousands of possibilities to get to any particular cure and side-effect combination.

Except, when you ship a drug out, you have the “effects” on the “company” page that tells you the combo. Don’t know if that would be a key in figuring out how this might be solved. In any case, that kind of development would be far in the future - perhaps Big Pharma 2!

Hi just wanted to pop my head in and say I absolutely read every single thread on this forum. What I tend to do is get my head down while I’m working on a new update and then around update release time I go back through every single post and see if there’s any new ideas to add in, bugs to fix and then I make my plan for what goes in the next update.

Regarding this suggestion - I think you are right. Many people have asked for the cure concentration to be shown on the cure tab. It would make sense for the max strength conc to be shown too. Perhaps when you hover over a cure.