We just released a new build. You can read how to get it here:
There are a number of performance improvements and tweaks for when you have very large factories and zoom out, this should make life way easier for people who are at the middle or late stages of the game, or anyone with a low spec PC.
A number of crash bugs relating to large games and late-game play are fixed, including ‘Route Pending!’ and ‘TrashLowPriorityResource’.
We have added a clock to show game time, so you can see how long an hour is, and some extra hints and warnings for incorrect layouts. We also reduced the valve requirement for an engine from 8 to 4, and this part of the game will get a proper overhaul soon, with it branching out as a new mini production line of its own.
As ever, we appreciate all feedback and suggestions, and don’t forget to vote here if you have not done so already:
Also a note that we really appreciate it when people tell other gamers about the game, our website url is
facebook is at
and we have a reddit subreddit here:
and our youtube channel is:
youtube.com/playlist?list=P … Yxf9yP_krG
These are the full changes:
[version alpha 1.07]
- Major performance optimization for large factories.
- Much faster vehicle rendering when zoomed out.
- Fixed bug where very high car output resulted in no market price for a car being low enough.
- Fixed the ‘No room to TrashLowPriorityResource from stockpile’ bug.
- Fixed the ‘Route Pending!’ bug.
- Possible fix for corrupt efficiency graph.
- Fixed bug where manufacturing slots showed as not connected to a stockpile until the first resources arrived.
- Added game-clock to top right menu.
- Quitting the new car design dialog now gives a unique default name and price to the design.
- Fixed bug where the warning notices on cars would persist until they encountered an empty conveyor belt.
- Fixed bug where right clicking on research screen could delete items in the factory.
- When a car is unable to move to the next (connected) slot, the message now tells the player which requirement is not met.
- Background sound FX in R&D screen reduced in volume.
- Fixed bug where some conveyor belt placements resulted in multiple placement sounds on top of each other.
- Fixes to the layout of some R&D and slot menu items.
- The warning and error notices in the factory now shrink to icons when zoomed right out.
- As a temporary quick balance measure, only 4 valves are needed for engines now!
- Fixed bug where supply stockpiles would not always fill correctly.[/code]