Wish List?

Before I start posting any suggestions, is there a list of pending features? And a list of ones that will not be added? As I didn’t see any stickies on this forum or anything on the webpage.

I’ll bundle mine here.

More machine upgrades:
Machine Speed, (reducing processing time on slow machines to match the pill cutter to the rest of the network)
Stored surpless/Efficency, (chance of ‘freebie’ duplicate after 10 processes? Most basic machines only)
Invert shaker option (to shuffle the traits the other way)

Ingredient upgrades
Special ‘breeding’ programs to refine strength of effects before they enter the production line.
Further exploration for ‘improved’ sources of already discovered materials.
-Unlocking other effect mutations allowing a more mutations from the ingredients.
e.g. Induces sleepiness negative effect -> Cure type or
Irritates Bowels -> Laxative

Production tweaks
‘Bin’ somewhere to dump miss (or purposly bad to make a different drug better) engineered stuff.
Maybe a Toxic waste ‘program’ that charges to remove waste.
Manual drag of a drug from belt to belt (analyser (been using this to destroy my toxic waste!) or bin).

Evil mode (Military contacts)
Trying to make poisons/control/enhancement drugs for use on their populace or enemies

Store Belts… instead of selling belts allow a move or store option, lets store the belt pieces to one side rather than trashing them. This might follow a price/placement change in the belts. Charge for each centre to edge of a belt at $50, saving specific pieces or placed junctions as they are might not be viable. Maybe have a storage crate you can research/purchase to store stuff till you need it again.

Multi-player…
Game hosting limited to duplicate scenario and ingredients, with Player competition updated and pausing/boosting disabled. Although competing for land and/or seeing how someone else does somthing is fun, I don’t think that trying to put all the players on the same screen is necessary and may be too much work when replacing AI competition with player competiton and maybe even ‘viewing the opponents factory’ as a configurable peek could easily be enough (tather than worrying about machine/land ownership etc.).

Bump
Sorry DreamSmith not quite what I was looking for.

I’m looking for a webpage or sticky post consolidating all the suggestions and feature requests into one area. With annotations by Tim or Cliff so we can know if the suggestion will be coming in an update or is not under consideration for the game.

I think it would save a lot of people time and frustration if they could see what’s in the works and what will not be added (so quit whining). :slight_smile:

If you go to the official website and look at the beta info page it has a list of stuff that’s coming soon.