A bit disappointed - changes I would make

I have to say that I am disappointed with Kudos 2. I did enjoy the original but I was hoping that with the second one some things would be improved…the main thing I was hoping they would change is the amount of time allotted for different activities. For example, let’s say the character sleeps from 11pm to 7am. Take a Sunday to start with. You can only choose 2 activities. Say you pick go to church and take a bath. In real life, you would be finished with both by 12pm at the latest, plenty of time left to read, see friends, and go for a walk or go jogging before bedtime. If the creators are by chance reading this post and are working on a third version, I would make these changes:

At the top, instead of a bar showing the week, put up a day planner showing 2 days time. For example, you could show the character’s Friday and Saturday activities that are planned. For Friday, it would show work 8am - 5pm and night class from 7pm - 9pm. It would be great if you had to “choose” to go to work or you could choose to skip work; of course if you miss too many days you would be fired. It would also be nice to show a clock at the top. So your character wakes up at say 7am. It would be great if there was a tab for self care activities and the time it takes to complete them. So you get up and you could choose “Eat” - 1 hour or “Shower” - 1 hour. Then the clock would show 8am. So you would choose work. You get home at 5pm. Then the different activities would each have a time on them. So your night class is at 7pm. You could choose “Eat” - 1 hour. Then “Read book” - 1 hour. Then it is 7pm, you would choose “Night class” and would get home at 9pm. It would also be nice if you could choose what time to go to bed. Since it’s a Friday, many people might stay up late and go out with friends. So you could choose “Go to bar” (in the group activities menu) - 4 hours. You’d get home at 1am. You could then select “Go to bed” with the option of 6, 7, or 8 hours of sleep.

I think you can see what I’m getting at by now…it would make it so much more realistic and fun. Just my opinion.