Babylon 5 Shadows [Mod]?

Ummmm… wut?

Hi.

I’ve downloaded the mod and as I’m on a pc, I’ve had to do a few changes. I’ve converted all the .png files to .dds and changed any references to .png in the text files where necessary. Not sure what’s happened but I’m having a few issues. On the ship design screen, nothing appears aside from the module and weapon boxes and the unique shadow weapons are all the same. When I come to deploy any ship I’ve designed, they appear on the side bar and on the deployment area as white squares. Pressing fight and they warp in as white squares and here’s where it gets a bit weird, the fighters then change into proper shadow fighters but the scout and battle crab stay as squares.

I’m not entirely sure what I’ve done wrong as this is the first time I’ve tried anything so I’m positive it’s something I’ve done or not done, but no idea what.

Can you offer any hints or tips because at the moment, I’m lost.

The Shadow Fighters by the way, once transformed from their squares, look fantastic.

Sorry for the delayed reply…did you actually convert all of the .png’s to .dds? I use Aorta to do this. Then I have have heard conflicting reports as to whether or not you actually have to change the extension in the files. I would double check the file conversions and the all of the file names in the hull files. I am probably about 75% of the way to having a finished product and I offer a windows and Mac version.

I believe so, I use Gimp to do the converting. What’s more annoying is that I can take a jpg and convert it to dds without a problem, but not this. Guess I’ll just have to display patience…or keep trying. I’m new to gimp so it’s very likely to be me rather than anything else.