[Bug 1.60] Maintenance manipulation freezes the game

Hi Cliff, I came back to Production Line after several months off, here are my new comments…

[Bug] The game freezes with eventually a complete black screen when I manipulate the maintenance department (taking it from the slot menu or selecting a build unit in my factory). The game does not crash as I could get the graphics back with escape and clicking. My config: i5 4690k, 16Go RAM, GTX 1080 (416.16 driver), display 3840 x 2160, Windows 10 v1803 (17134.1); detroit map. I never get the blue zones around the maintenance department, and I could not play with maintenance which is I think a bit too present in the game ([Balance]): on a completely extended line there is always at least one slot broken down…

[Bug] I think this is a bug or a real issue: crossing conveyor never get elements from the central lane (see below pics). I would expect the output to be 33-33-33 in this case, but in practice I get 50-0-50 which results in my case with no compact car being produced. Is it because it comes from a slot and not from a conveyor?
PL1

[GUI] Car design menu become really too long with the game improvements. I think you will have to organize it differently maybe with tabs for mechanics, comfort, driving helps, design… (such as with car configuration tools from the real car companies). Following pics to give an idea…
PL2
Note that slot menu for construction also become too long with lots of scrolling… Conveyors may not scroll with the rest as we always need them…

[GUI] I have had the problem of building too much car for the market with a huge budget issue. To avoid having several loans, the only solution was to stop the production.
First suggestion: add a visual tool for slots which are paused (not to forget switching on when needed).
Second suggestion: in the showroom add an indicator with the total value of the stock (including discounts); just to give an idea or where is my money…
Third suggestion: similarly could I have an idea of the value of the parts and cars which are in the production line; same idea, where is my money…

However the game is growing in a very interesting way with lots of fun playing at. Thanks.